A Bed That's More Than One-Size Fits-All.
The AllCare ™ floor level low bariatric bed is a first-to-market expandable bed that lowers to floor level.
Discover the difference Med-Mizer can make.
Complete the form to learn more.
Redefining Custom Comfort and Care
For close to two decades, Med-Mizer has been building and innovating industry-leading beds and safe patient handling solutions that improve the patient and caregiver experience.
Wider Sleep Surface
With a quick click, it's easy to expand this bed to 42" wide for added patient comfort.
One-button low-chair, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg positioning.
This exclusive feature can reduce skin shear and repositioning needs.
Added features for bariatric patient dignity, safety and overall well-being.
Stop choosing between beds that expand in width and beds that lower to the ground. AllCare does it all, increasing use potential and ensuring every patient is safe and comfortable.
- Deck Height (low position): 3.6"
- Deck Height (high position): 25"
- Sleeping Surface: 35", 39", 42" x 80"L (84"L optional)
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 600 lbs
- Optional Accessories: NightLight, Scale, Trapeze, 2 or 4 rails, Battery Backup, Safety (falls) Mat, 4” Bed Extender, Staff Controls
All-Around Support and Safety
AllCare ensures any and every patient is always "tucked in."
- Wider sleep surface and to-the-floor lowering capabilities for more versatile uses
- Additional comfort features for patient dignity and well-being
- Enhancements designed to reduce falls, even among high-risk patients
- One-touch access to patient and caregiver controls and customizable features
- Single bed frame solution, streamlining staff training and support
- Advanced positioning options available
Med-Mizer Offers an All-in-One Solution
When patients and caregivers are comfortable and in control, quality of life and independence thrives.
Do More With Med-Mizer
Enhance comfort, care, and mobility.
Connect with a Med-Mizer rep now to learn more about bed and safe patient handling solutions.
or call now: 877-867-7365