Fully Electric, Completely Versatile
Ideal for a variety of lift and rehab scenarios, the MedRiser Patient Lift ensures comfort and support for patients and care teams.
Use for lifting from the floor, bed, chair, and commode.
Achieve higher lift height and ambulation with rehab exercises.
Ideal for bariatric patients with a safe working load of up to 600 pounds.
Sync and Extend
Built-in hand controls with onboard charging and service indicators.
Safe Handling for All Lifting Needs
This clinically-innovative electric patient lift can be used in a variety of safe patient handling activities including lifting from the floor, bed, chair, commode, and gait training.
- Fully-electric powered lift with height and base adjustability
- 6-point spreader with enhanced width improves patient comfort
- Long lift arm positions patient farther from vertical mast/actuator to improve comfort
- Ergonomically designed thicker push handle and "kick/push" support bar at base
- Optional scale allows for the ability to weigh patients anywhere and at any time
- Med-Mizer "Sure-Safe-Lift" maximizes staff and patient safety