More Lift, Less Lifting.
This market-leading bariatric lift includes best-in-class lift arm length for enhanced patient comfort and safety.
Discover the difference Med-Mizer can make.
Complete the form to learn more.
Fully Electric, Completely Versatile
Ideal for a variety of lift and rehab scenarios, the Med-Riser Patient Lift ensures comfort and support for patients and care teams.
Use for lifting from the floor, bed, chair, and commode.
Achieve higher lift height and ambulation with rehab exercises.
Ideal for bariatric patients with a safe working load of up to 600 pounds.
Sync and Extend
Built-in hand controls with onboard charging and service indicators.
Med-Mizer Patient Lift Specifications
This affordable, do-it-all patient lift was built to last — and with inventory and parts always on hand, there's never a wait for replacement pieces or custom ordering lead.
- Safe Working Load: 600lbs
- Front/Rear Casters: Dual 4"
- Max Height: 83" (pivot pin)
- Low Height: 19.625" (spreader bar)
- Legs Open: 44" (Center of caster)
- Legs Closed: 24"
- Overall Length: 50.2"
- Optional Accessories: Scale, External Battery Charger, Gait Training Bars, Multiple Sling options
Safe Handling for All Lifting Needs
This clinically-innovative electric patient lift can be used in a variety of safe patient handling activities including lifting from the floor, bed, chair, commode, and gait training.
- Fully-electric powered lift with height and base adjustability
- 6-point spreader with enhanced width improves patient comfort
- Long lift arm positions patient farther from vertical mast/actuator to improve comfort
- Ergonomically designed thicker push handle and "kick/push" support bar at base
- Optional scale allows for the ability to weigh patients anywhere and at any time
- Med-Mizer "Sure-Safe-Lift" maximizes staff and patient safety
Do More With Med-Mizer
Enhance comfort, care, and mobility.
Connect with a Med-Mizer rep now to learn more about bed and safe patient handling solutions.
or call now: 877-867-7365