AllCare™ Floor Level Low Bariatric Bed
The AllCare™ Floor Level Low Bed — Enhance Safety, Simplify Equipment Needs, and it is Easy on Staff
Med-Mizer is excited to launch the first expandable width bed that will lower to the floor level. In the past, facilities and individuals have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). The AllCare™ Floor Level bed goes 3.6″ from the floor (about the width of a smartphone) to help reduce falls. With going lower to the floor and adding a wider sleep surface (up to 42″) we have the ultimate tool to use as a falls intervention. The AllCare™ bed can help you turn a bed fall into a bed roll. We have created the AllCare™ Bed to be THE solution to help facilities address the following challenges:
• NEW! Advanced Positioning: Added comfort and treatment with one button low-chair, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg positioning.
• NEW! Clinical-Contour®: An exclusive feature that reduces skin shear and the repositioning of residents.
• NEW! Staff Lockout Control: Built in on the pendant, this standard feature to prevent unintended operation.
• NEW! Backlit Pendant: Allowing the controls to be viewed easier as well as provide additional safety at night.
• NEW! UnderBed Light: Optional night light provides additional safety and light under the bed.
• Falls Risk: Floor level height with optional safety mat and advanced falls alarm system to help facilities manage high risk resident falls.
•Bariatric Dignity: Provide bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility.
• Custodial Care: Enhance resident comfort (expandable width) and height (up to 30″) to manage custodial residents needs.
• Short Term Rehab: Advanced positioning features (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg), optional scale to manage higher acuity residents.
• Standardization: Improve staff training as well as maintenance with ONE bed-frame solution across your facility.
Are you interested in a Falls Intervention that works?
With a built-in (optional) scale you have the ability to weigh your residents – in a comfortable, timely, and safe manner.