Comfort Wide EX5000™ Retractabed (Space Saving Design)
The Comfort Wide EX5000™ Retractabed — Push Button Expandable Width Slide Technology
• Retracting Bed Frame: Reduces potential falls and increases staff productivity by placing the resident at their point of living (close to personal items near the bedside cabinet).
• Clinical-Contour®: An exclusive feature that reduces skin shear and the repositioning of residents.
• Comfort Wide™: Bed expands to 42 inches wide at the touch of a button for more comfort and flexibility.
• Evac Position™: Extra positioning to make the bed narrower so if a sidebar is attached it can still pass through doors less than 42 inches wide.
• Vertical Storage: With space at a premium in long-term care, the Retractabed permits a vertical footprint of approximately 4 square feet.
• Staff Lockout Control: Standard feature to prevent unintended operation.
• Wall Bumpers: Soft non-marking bumpers come standard to protect walls from damage.
• Retracting Bed Frame: Reduces potential falls and increases staff productivity.
• Embedded Bed Controls: Optionally fixed controls in assist bar or head rail reduces replacement handsets and increases staff productivity.
• Steel Pivots: Each pivot has hardened steel bushings or high bolts to extend the life of the bed.