Safe Resident Handling
For more information concerning the FreedomFlex Chair
Call us at:(877)867-7365 or send us a message
The FreedomFlex pedal chair provides skilled nursing facilities and residents enhanced independence and mobility, while providing superior comfort and satisfaction. Using the FreedomFlex at your facility will allow residents the ability to socialize and explore their surroundings in a safe and ergonomic way.
After the successful launch of our FlexTilt tilt-in-space recline wheelchair, customers have requested we take our popular design and create a self-propelled version for their residents. Our VBack design (patent pending) allows the end user to be positioned in the center of the chair while adding superior resident comfort and support. As an added bonus, this design has allowed facilities to standardize on our chair while allowing them to accommodate additional resident sizes.
• Provide independence and mobility.
• Create comfort with exclusive VBack design feature.
• Reduce cost with an affordable chair solution.
• “Pressure Relief” strapping
• Easy built-in handles/control
• Vback design for added comfort and support
• Pivoting height adjustable arms facilitate easier transfers and customization
• Easier maneuverability with fixed steering casters
• Made in the USA ensures inventory and parts in stock (no customs or long lead times)
• Frame: Gauge steel 11ga – 16ga
• Degree of Tilt: 18º
• Seat Width: 16″, 20″, 24″
• Seat Depth: 16.5″ – 18″
• Seat Height: 12.5″ – 17.5″
• Weight Capacity: 350 LBS.
• Warranty: 3-year mechanical frame and 1-year on components
• Made in the USA