ADA Compliant Examination Table
by Medical Accessibility™ LLC
Manufactured by Med-Mizer® Inc.
• Improved Patient and Provider Safety: Adjustable height control and removable heavy duty transfer bars simplify patient transfers and protects patient and provider from injury.
• Increased Patient Privacy: Combining a digital wheelchair scale and adjustable height exam table, with a built-in tape measure, into a single system allows providers to take patient measurements in the exam room while eliminating the need for transferring patients to multiple stations, saving providers time.
• Promote Patient Comfort: A fully articulating backrest, leg extensions, durable upholstery, pelvic tilt position, adjustable foot and knee stirrups, provides a comfortable platform for providers to perform a complete exam.
• FullFill ADA Compliance Requirements: The UpScale™ is designed to allow individuals with disabilities to receive the same level of care from a provider as other patients, fulfilling ADA compliance requirements.
• Reduce Costs: Providers may qualify for a federal ADA tax credit of up to 50% of purchase price, making the UpScale™ an affordable option.